Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sweet Potato Fries and I Shut My Mouth....

A play on words with an Alabama song. Classic.

But seriously, sweet potato fries are devilishly delicious.
Should you be craving some in the Mid-South region, the following locations come highly recommended:

Young Avenue Deli
Kooky Kanucks
Tracks Bar and Grill

(If you know some other places, tell me!
My life goal is to eat them in every place available.
I am ambitious, I know.)

I usually dip them in honey mustard (divine!) but last night the owner of Kooky Kanucks encouraged me to dip them in honey. It was pretty good, but I'll be honest, I ended up dipping them in the honey first and then the honey mustard, thus creating double honey mustard.
Probably strange and very redundant, but I don't care.

If you are inquiring as to how many points sweet potato fries and double honey mustard must have accumulated...
STOP.
I don't want to know.
Saturday was my blow the points out of the water day...
as in the fattest kid at the pool doing a cannonball off the high dive blow out. 
It was awesome. But that is enough about that.

Moving on, my goal for running is to run 6 miles a week. I realize this is not a lot, heck, it is really nothing at all, but the school schedule begs to be in first place in my life at the moment and I am inclined to let it.
(You're welcome school.)

Also, before I say adieu, a significant event is occurring in my life this week....

I am getting a CAT!!!

 (oh, and turning 23 on Friday...womp womp).

I will have to keep you updated on this development, but I am super pumped about it (obviously).
Also exciting news? I see Jeff for the first time in a whole month on Friday.
I swear, it's as if my whole life is just getting happier and happier.
Hooray!

Have a fabulous Super Bowl Sunday!
(Admit it, you totally thought I wouldn't even mention the Super Bowl in this post.)


"The Titan's didn't make it to the Super Bowl?
 I iz so sad."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pump It Up


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones